Even though group lessons are great fun, some people prefer learning on their own. We completely understand, which is why we want to make it as convenient as possible for them to choose the time from our timetable that suits them best (subject to availability). Some people are just shy when trying to learn something new, which is another reason why they go for private rather than group kitesurfing lessons. It gives them the opportunity to ask all the questions they might otherwise be too embarrassed to ask.
What is Expected in a Lessons
- Training – in our 1 hour land portion of the lesson, you will learn in our 1 hour land portion of the lesson, you will learn how to control trainer kite to get you ready to the water practicing. Then you will learn a variety of different pop up techniques that you will need to know before heading out into the water.
- Controlling the Kite – it’s time to put your new skills to the test! Spend the rest of the time in the water learning how to control the with your instructor.
- Safety – water safety and awareness, basic water safety and how to self rescue. The how to pack-down your equipments.
- Body Drag – Learning how to let recover the board by using Body-Drag techniques from right to left and left to right.
- Water Start – Learn how to steady bull and riding on the board on both sides.
Kite Family is a licensed business & permitted Kitesurfing school. Due to high volume, we encourage you to book your lessons online right now to warranty your lesson.